The Reflections theme for the 2021-2022 school year is (drumroll, please!):
"I Will Change the World By..."
What a wonderful theme as our Allen students get ready to SOAR into the future! Each year, the National PTA Reflections program offers local, regional, state and national opportunities for young artists in PreK through Grade 12 to be recognized for their creativity.
Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the 2021-2022 theme: I Will Change the World By…
Students may choose one or all of the available arts categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Students should download the Program Rules to ensure their art meets the requirements for each art category. Each entry must be accompanied by a completed Student Entry Form.
- Here are the 2021-2022 Program Rules and 2021-2022 Student Entry Form in English.
- Here are the 2021-2022 Program Rules and 2021-2022 Student Entry Form in Spanish.
The student or at least one person from their primary household must be a current member Ereckson PTA in order to enter. CLICK HERE for membership information.
Entries can be dropped off in the designated bin which will be located in the front office of school during the week of 10/25 – 10/29. The deadline for submission is FRIDAY 10/29 by the end of the day.
Visit our 2020-2021 Reflection Gallery to see examples of entries from last year.
START DREAMING UP THE 2023-2024 THEME!
The search is on for a future National PTA Reflections theme!
The Reflections theme changes every year, and we need your students’ suggestions! Each state selects five student theme suggestions to advance to national-level judging. National PTA then selects one exceptional theme to inspire creativity for the following year’s PTA Reflections program. The student winner will receive $100 and recognition at the Annual National PTA Convention!
Deadline: TBA (likely in November 2021)
There is no limit to how many different themes you can enter. When suggesting a theme, these are the items that judges take into consideration:
- Theme is unique, inspiring and unlike past program themes.
- Theme is focused without being too narrow or too broad.
- Theme is clear, concise and appropriate for all grade levels.
- Theme is applicable to all arts categories.
- Theme promotes PTA values.
- Theme is relevant in 2 years.
- Past Themes and duplicate entries are not considered